1. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
2. A day without sunshine is like, night.
3. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
4. I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.
5. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
6. 99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
7. Honk if you love peace and quiet.
8. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
9. Depression is merely anger without enthusiasm.
10. The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
11. Support bacteria. They’re the only culture some people have.
12. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
13. Change is inevitable, except from vending machines.
14. Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
15. If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
16. How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hand…
17. OK, so what’s the speed of dark?
18. When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
19. Everyone has a photographic memory. Some just don’t have film.
20. Eagles may soar, but weasels don’t get sucked into jet engines.
This email was cleaned by emailStripper, available for free from http://www.papercut.biz/emailStripper.htm
This work, unless otherwise expressly stated, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Australia License.